TOLLAND, CT – North central Connecticut is mourning the loss of a popular veterinarian.
Stafford resident, Vernon native and founder of Tolland-based Fenton River Veterinary Hospital Scott Morey died aged 38 on September 30 after a 12-month battle with glioblastoma.
In a funeral home in Introvigne Golden Bookhe was fondly remembered:
- “He was larger than life, yet close and cozy enough to be instantly warm and lovable. He was down-to-earth and quick to laugh, but held himself to exceptionally high standards.”
- “Scott achieved his goal in just a few years and our community is now served by his creation: Fenton River Veterinary Hospital.”
- “Scott was an amazing vet! He was so smart and caring. He was so down to earth and always took the time to listen. He would sit on the counter holding and petting our pup and explaining how and why the treatment. You always felt like you were talking to an old friend because he had such a caring and friendly personality.”
- “The path between our homes through the woods has helped form wonderful friendships and fond memories.”
- Scott was one of a kind! He was this big, funny, cuddly man with the biggest smile and a hell of a sense of humor. He was also the most selfless, generous, caring, kind and empathetic person you could ever meet.
To leave condolences online for the family, visit: www.introvignefuneralhome.com