Join Randy Melchert and Tim Schmig for a tour of the American & Christian Heritage Tour of Charleston!
Join us for 4 days and 3 nights in beautiful Charleston, SC. We will be departing Tuesday, October 18 from Milwaukee (contact us if departing from another airport) and will be checking in at the Holiday Inn Express North Charleston. In Charleston, we will see:
- Fort Sumter – the beginning of the bloodiest war in American history
- Patriots Point – home to the USS Yorktown aircraft carrier, Cold War Memorial and Vietnam Experience.
We will also see
- the site of the Anston Street Revival – which grew from 36 members to 1,500 on Sundays until the Prayer Revival of 1857
- Huguenot Church – built by religious refugees who began arriving in 1680 from France
We will see:
- Harbor visit
- Middleton Square Plantation
- The market
- 82 Restaurant Queen
- and more!
Tim Schmig, our beloved tour host in Washington, DC; Philadelphia and Boston will lead this trip with Randy Melchert.
Friday, October 21, we will fly back to Milwaukee.
Register online at https://vcyamerica.brushfire.com/charleston/538038